Well today while sitting around bored I went to urbandictionary.com. I typed in that fabulous name of mine "Toree" and this is what I got:
|
"An awesome person who knows all about fashion, friends, whats in and whats not, have a ton of friends, are very social and are the coolest people ever."Serious that makes me feel so good! If I am ever feeling down I will probably remember that! Now that we know what a "Toree" is lets get a good look at one alright?! *Note*Notice the sweats, VERY fashionable!Notice all the people around, LOTS of friends!Tarzan and Mario Party on Nintendo 64 VERY in!Reads text books ALL day= Very Social!Coolest person ever!! |
4 comments:
HOLA HOMO!!! At first I typed Holy Homo...Woah! Haha Toree I love you. You always know how to put a smile on my face! I'm excited to see you so we can party woo woo! You're a babe!
It is my dream to someday be that cool... I think I've already accomplished it without the name change, or Tarzan, that game drives me crazy!
Does that definition apply to all spellings of the name? I think it probably does, because it totally describes me...okay...not even close. I'm coming down there for baseball this week, can you please convince the weather to be really warm? Maybe you can come and we can chat!
Wow...I wish I were a "Toree" I will have to go there and look up what a Nicole is. So, I saw you on Tori's list and was like, "WHAT!?" My cousin has a blog and I don't have you on MY list? My blog is private-but send me an email at coleebear@gmail.com and I will send you an invite. I could use all the blogger friends I can get! :) By the way...You are such a "toree"
Post a Comment