Was the BEST!! It literally could not have been anymore perfect than it was!
I finally got to leave the land of floods on the 23rd and venture up to BC. I was super nervous because everyone else was nervous for me to drive. Seriously how can I stay calm when everyone else is freaking out? But in the end the roads were fine and I saw bodies of water I have never seen before. It blew my mind!
For Christmas Eve all my siblings came over and we spent the evening together laughing and just loving being together. I have the best niece and nephews in the world, seriously they are my favorite! I cant get enough of them and their fun personalities.
Then comes Christmas of course! I got everything I asked for! Thee best perfume in the world, clothes, itunes card, I know there was more I just cant think of it. Anywho... I talked to Taylor, he is doing great and loving his mission. Later that night the Evans family came over and we all played games. It was a great time enjoyed by all. Not to mention Kenny was there and I swear I laugh nonstop when he is around.
As far as the rest of the week goes it was just
PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!!
Movies, hot tubbing, games, more movies, cuddling, etc
EVERYNIGHT!!
I didn't go to bed before 2 at all (my lack of sleep is catching up with me)
New Years Eve was the best! It was so good to see everyone and catch up. I cant believe how long its been since I have seen some of these people!!
New years day we got this wild idea to go to the Jazz game so nine of us frantically jumped in the car and drove to Salt lake like we were being chased by a tornado.
So worth it!
This post really doesnt even give me break justice! It seriously was so great! I will never forget this break and all the memories I made!
One of my favorites was Kar and I spending so much time together and making our brown bag scrapbooks again this year, they are time consuming but way fun!
Well I hope everyone else had as great of a christmas as I did!!
Now for the only picture I took while being home :)
Everyone at the Jazz game!
No comments:
Post a Comment