Whit, Me, Trum, Linds
Linds, Trum, Me, Whit
Whit, Linds, Me up on Foremaster
Linds, Me, Trum, Burkleu, Dally, Whit
Now for the "Fab 5" bucket list:
-Home Town weekend. This is the one I am most excited about. The five of us are going to go up north and stay at Lindsey's, Stef's, and my house and meet our families because spend everyday with the Bundy Family. Which is great! We are starting to love being on the farm.
-We are going to sleep on the tramp
-Trum and Whit are gonna teach us to dance (they are good!) Its like the waltz and swing type dancing! Linds and I are super excited!
-We are going to go camping
-Go out to the ranch again! The first weekend we went there is one of my favorite memories we have made. The boys grandpa was there and he teased them constantly! Now they know how we feel!
-Of course we are gonna watch at least one more movie out on the state line
-skeet shooting
That's all I remember, but I believe there is more. I am so excited to do all these things! We have seriously only been hanging out everyday for like a month, but if you hung out with us you would think we have been the best of friends forever. Here are a few reasons why we love our lives: We all have nicknames, we are super honest with each other ( feelings do get hurt occasionly, but give it 5 minutes and everything is fine.) We are DRAMA FREE!! I think that is why we make the best group ever. Every night at least one of us says "our lives are the best" then we all agree and talk about how great we are (hahahaha!) We give each other random facts from string cheese wrappers, we don't just sit on our butts, we are out and about doing things. the list really could go on forever!
Here are our latest pictures! They are all up in the Red Rocks!
So Whit, Trum, Stef, and Linds! You guys are the best and I love every minute of being "us"!! Thanks for all the memories! and I am sure I will blog more about us and our fun, but that is all for now!
1 comment:
Toree this post makes me want to cry not a in a sad way just because I seriously love us too!! We really have become the bestest friends, and our lives really are the greatest. I sure do love you, and cant wait for all the many more adventures to come.
Post a Comment