Monday, June 27, 2011

Guess who is home?!

Taylor!! <3
I was beyond nervous for him to get home!! Not to mention he was 45 minutes late to meet me! I almost left but his mom called and told me he was on his way. When he pulled up I panicked and just screamed while my dad sat and laughed at me! "Who is answering the door?!" "What do I do?!" "I dunno what to do!" Those are the types of things I was screaming and he told me to go to the back porch and sit with the dog :) SO....I did.
He answered the door in a very calm and collected way I am sure, then I heard the door open and my heart stopped! By this point I have stressed myself out to the point of being sick. Well I actually managed to do that for about two weeks straight till he got home. But it was fine! Taylor gave me the biggest hug ever and I was in heaven!!
He were pretty much connected at the hip the whole weekend and everything was wonderful! We went hiking, to a party at Kate's, boating, a drive in, and guess what? I even sat by him at church! And you can bet your bottom dollar rumors were flying by the time church was over!
Unfortunately I had to drive back to St. George that Sunday and it was slightly miserable knowing he was in BC still with no phone and we didn't have much of a way to communicate.



BUT! I drove back up Thursday and spent all weekend with him again. This weekend was not quite as eventful but still great! I loved every minute of being with him! We did go to temple square and Cafe rio! One thing I do know, my body is not used to the late nights that's for sure! 10:30 would roll around and I was ready to sleep! He did have some good chats in the hammock. (spelling) Everytime we would sit in it I would laugh hysterically because I just kept imagining it breaking and us falling SO hard to the ground. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile! He didn't find in near as funny as I did, oh well, it was! Don't let him tell you differently!
He gave his homecoming talk Sunday and did so good! I was very impressed! It was also great to see some of his family I haven't seen for awhile. He is seriously so amazing and I love spending time with him! Then of course I had to drive back to St. George :( it was harder than the first time to leave. I just keep telling myself I made it two years without him, whats a week right?!
The good news is that he will be here on Friday with my family for the 4th of July and then We leave for Lake Powell Tuesday. This is gonna be a test to see of we can really handle each other for eternity ;) We are both slightly nervous to be with each other for 11 straight days. I will have to let you know how it goes!

3 comments:

Zane and Cami said...

Yay!! So happy for you! Believe me, the drive back to St. George every Sunday gets worse every time...so you might as well just get married now. :) I seriously have that drive memorized down to each exit from driving it so many times while being engaged.

Jensen Family said...

So happy hes home, now remember in dental class how I told you it really doesn't seem like 2 years passed already?? and you thought I was crazy well..... can you believe it? I only had to drive to Logan and I hated it every week too. It sucks big time.

Morg and Kar said...

That post is so darn exciting!! I'm so happy for you!! You sound like you are having the best time ever!! Yay!!