Well lets start off with the fact that I am so bored right now I could probably die! Taylor has my car and I am stuck sitting here in self pity listening to Fleetwood Mac on Pandora (it really is such a good station, reminds me of my dad every time!) So I figured I will just tell you about Lake Powell! Fair warning I am giving you my true feelings about this trip.
Well we headed out for our adventure Thursday night, drove till Torrey and stayed in the smallest little cabin ever! It was so darn cute and I loved every minute of it! There is not much else to say about it other than that. It was one small room, one small bed, a small night stand with a lamp, and a heater! Dont believe me? Then you can just see for yourself!
 |
| Small bed in a small room |
 |
| Look how cute and little it is! |
 |
| classic |
Friday Morning we ate at a small cafe and we were on our way! We got to the boat, found the perfect spot, tied up the anchors, and then for the next 7 days just relaxed! and by relax I mean I just hung out off on the side most of the time so I didn't get in anyone's way, tried to avoid all the sexual comments aimed at Taylor and I, and was constantly wiping sweat from my nose, knee pits, and pretty much anywhere sweat gathers. On a brighter note I did get tan.
Don't get me wrong, there were some fun moments, like trying to catch the mouse that creeped onto our boat! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! The kids all sat and watched the mouse creep up on our mouse trap grab our cheese and scurry off! What the heck! After about an hour of trying to catch that little bugger it scampered to the end of the hall and disappeared and we were all freaked out to walk down the hall which ultimately led to our beds. I also enjoyed the tubing! My elbows were destroyed! After about the 3rd time on the tube my elbows were raw and I had to retire. Major Bummer! I am a little chicken and only like to wakeboard or ski when my dad is pulling me. I just get embarrassed and plus my dad is the most patient person ever and I can fall a billion times and he doesn't get annoyed with me! Granted they did tell me Bruce would be patient, but I was not willing to take that chance! So I just watched my cute hubby ski! He is really good! not to mention super sexy doing it! I may have flashed him while he was skiing once, HA!
 |
| Oh how I love this cute guy SO much! |
 |
| I hate cliff jumping. enough said! |
|
|
 |
| That's hot! |
Maybe I am just used to it being Taylor and I, so I have little to no patience with other poeple, but I was so happy to be home! I seriously wanted to kiss our front door when we reached it! It was like a sigh of relief! I am also loving having it back to just us! No one bossing us around or making me feel uncomfortable! I guess I am not as anxious to get back to Northern Utah as I thought! Good thing we still have 2 years down here!
K! Now I will quit complaining and this will be quick! My mom and Dad were down here this weekend and I talked my mom into a craft night! We made these cute wreathes and made sugar cookies! We got the idea from Pinterest which I love with all of my heart!
 |
| So cute huh? |
3 comments:
Way cute craft!! And I just have to add...I LOVE FLEETWOOD MAC! My Dad raised me on them. Pretty sure I have every one of their songs memorized, lol.
Oooookay, you were NOT kidding, when you said that cabin was just a "small room, with a small bed" ahha! :) I love you Tor, and I loved your pre-warning about your TRUE FEELINGS coming out! Cliff Jumping scares me too! 'nuff said! Love your guts girl, and I'm so jealous you got to head out to lake powell! See ya in a few weeks!
Haha Toree, I love this. You are the cutest. We STILL need to see you guys. Glad to hear you are doing well. xoxo
Post a Comment