Sorry its a Little late, but last weekend Me, Taylor, Lacie, and Brad went out to dinner for Brad's birthday. we went to Iggy's MY FAVORITE!! After that we drove around to some places, we were gonna go laser tagging, but it stunk way bad in the place so we decided not to. Long story short, we ended up at wal mart, it was pretty entertaining. We were gonna go camping because Brad and Taylor found tents, but we didnt know where to go, so we are going to another
weekend.

Me and Lace after we got all ready

Taylor and I waiting for Brad and Lace
PS. my nose is like a little "who" nose so any picture i take you can see right up it, its a little bit annoying!

Some sexy little nighties we found

These were HUGE! I think like 42 DD!

I Love nerds, and she loves thumb tacks :]

Wal Mart has Rock band set up int he boys clothes section, so we played for awhile. I played guitar, lace took the drums

This kid in my sociology class has some of these, we tried them on to see what was so great about them, and nothing was really they are just funny looking

Taylor cant grab me, so he goes for the next best person!
1 comment:
You were always on my list of favorites! Thank you so much! I will make it official haha
Post a Comment