Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Dates, Finals, and a Work Party!
Well everyone sorry i have not posted anything lately, my life is boring, which leaves me nothing exciting to blog about! But....... Friday night i went on a date with a friend from work, his name is Devin Neilson. I went with him to his work party for one of the schools he works for. He is so sweet and way cute (Don't tell Taylor :] ) Now for finals....they are next week and i am not ready at all! I cant even pass a normal Biology exam, how can i pass a 100 question final exam? ya i'm doomed! i did take my biology lab test today, i dunno how i did, i only need a 74 to get an A outof the class but we will see. and finally my work party! it is this friday and i have to take a friend and a dessert, i dunno if i should take Taylor because there was a little drama between Devin and him. and i have no clue what to do for dessert! I have about nothing to cook with! anyone have any ideas? i need help!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
make the snicker salad thats a good dessert
Snicker salad? I want that recipe. Toree...does Taylor read your blog? Haha you're going to be in big trouble. And where did he think you were anyway?
Toree you are my favorite! You should probably have your chef roommate cook you some dessert.
good idea KAte.. I hear Tor's roomate cooks stuff that smells way freaking good like all the time! :)
I love rice krispy treats with christmas sprinkles! and what's with adding me to your blog list and not even telling me you have a blog?!? fired.
There's always the brownies at the grocery store!!
Post a Comment