Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nothin Better To Do.......

  1. I am: Toree :]
  2. I think: i should be studying
  3. I know: I'm doomed for my biology final
  4. I want: some real food to eat. not more marshmellows
  5. I have: my glasses on
  6. I dislike: living so far from home
  7. I miss: my family
  8. I fear: getting kidnapped
  9. I feel: hungry
  10. I hear: Paige talking
  11. I smell: Allie's perfume
  12. I crave: Iggy's!!!
  13. I cry: when i miss home
  14. I search: for food
  15. I wonder: What my grades will be
  16. I regret: not buying groceries
  17. I wish: I i had a million dollars
  18. I love: My family and Taylor
  19. I care: too much
  20. I always: go to bed at midnight
  21. I worry: about everything
  22. I am not: studying :/
  23. I remember: dumb things.
  24. I believe: in christ
  25. I sing: in the shower :]
  26. I don't: make my bed
  27. I argue: over everything
  28. I write: only for English class
  29. I win: nothing. i have bad luck
  30. I lose: patience with girls at work
  31. I listen: to 106.1
  32. I don't understand: how they expect kids to go to college, but charge a fortune to go.
  33. I can usually be found: in my room studying
  34. I need: FOOD!!!!!!
  35. I forget: the things that need to be remembered
  36. I am happy: when I am with family.
  37. I tag: Katie, Apes, Lyds, and Steph

6 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Oh tor...I'm sorry you're hungry :( And who the heck is Lyds? Hmm....

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're stressed about school. When are you completely done?

Toree said...

hahaha.........That was suppose to be lynds.

Toree said...

and i am completely done friday

Anonymous said...

So... does that mean you are coming home?!

ApRil & Heath said...

T!!! Hey darling! how are you doing? its been awhile since i've seen ya girlie!.. you are so cute I loved your lil survey! HOpe you had a merry christmas! I love you!

oh p.s. hope finals went good! :)