But not getting in leaves life totally up in the air right now!
I have not the slightest clue what I should do!
here are my options:
Numero uno-- Move home (uh...), learn to play the piano, work for my favorite dentist in the entire world which is Dr. Phillip Sutton! (he hates that I call him Phillip, I personally find it quite enjoyable), go to bridge and get my Dental Assisting certificate just to fill my time till I can apply for the Hygiene program next year, and go to the extension to get a better grade in good ol' english 2010. Have I ever mentioned That I HATE HATE HATE writing! with a passion! So that all sounds wonderful doesn't it? No rent, my parents can buy my groceries, and I wont have melt downs when I am homesick, But here are the draw backs of that little plan...I have met some of my favorite girls in the entire world down in in St. George! I can't Imagine not being with these crazies every weekend! They are the sweetest girls and I love them to death!
Here is option number 2-- Stay here and take classes that most likely will do me no good in the future. I am thinking about running for Student activities chair, But am not set on that. That leaves me here with my lovely girls and and amazing ward, but I dunno how I feel about paying for classes that are not gonna do me any good. Is my life starting to seem as complicated to you as it is to me right now?Finally I could go on a mission... A month ago I was totally gung-hoe for this. I would hear girls talk about going and was 100% set on going, but the more I think about it now I talk myself out of it. I dunno how I could handle not being with my mom and dad and a certain someone I plan on marrying will get home before I do. He would have plently of time to find someone much better than me so I gotta sucker him in as soon as he gets home ;) Ha!
So that is my life as of right now.. Totally up in the air! wish me luck! It will all work out right?
3 comments:
Well for not knowing what to do with life, you sure do know your options! That's better than most =) Don't you hate being all grown up and having to make choices? This is when I call mom, even though her reply is "Do whatever you want" which helps none. BUT- i'm sure you'll figure it out =) If you move home you can come play in Logan with us. It's a blast! Good luck girly!
Tor, sounds like you are off to a good start by sorting out all your options. just pray pray pray! There is someone up there who knows the perfect answer for you :) Good luck! by the way, you still owe me a visit the next time you are here...
I think all of it sounds wonderful! Any decision you make will be great. If it were me? I would stay in St. George and enjoy all that free time and all that girl time. Once you become a mommy(which you will love) you don't get much of that time anymore! Enjoy it! Live it up! Keep us posted on what you do. If you do move home, will you come swimming with me, Allie, Easton and Olivia? :)
Post a Comment