This past year has been the BEST year of my life!
I have made some friends that I will NEVER forget!
We have so many [memories]
and I honestly believe we will always be friends so there are MANY more to come!
First off, lets get a good look at my AMAZING friends.

We took these pictures yesterday at the old Opera house.
There were more people there but this is our little group.
So when the rest of them left we didn't think about the fact that some of us rode with them so we had Kar's tiny 5 person car, but 10 people left at the opera house. The math didn't add up for seats, so we did what any group of irresponsible college students would do. Two went in the trunk (Me being one of them) and piled the remaining 8 in the front of the car!
Tell me you don't just love these girls too! I want you all to meet them!
So these past few weeks we have started making Sunday dinner together.
It is so fun when all of us come together and try to cook.
mostly cuz we hardly ever have all the ingredients so we jsut use what we have.
(however Lou is sick this morning :/ )
Last night was pizza.
All we had was cheddar cheese, but it was still ok.
the chicken Alfredo didn't turn out the best, but we still ate it!
ShmEm and I
Taylor's Chinese companion wants Em to write him :) haha
All the cooks in the kitchen.
and yes it does get tricky with that many people trying to help.
I can't believe Yesterday was my last Sunday down here!
This year has gone by SO SO SO fast!
After dinner Nat and I took our bishop and his counselors some treats.
Here is their picture, I know I've put it up before but it won't burt to put it up again.
I seriously love these guys!
They are so fun and will just sit around and talk and laugh with us when we go visit.
I will miss them so much, but luckily I know where they live so I can go see them :)
Oh did I mention that
I MOVE TO HAWAII IN TWO WEEKS?!?!
I can't believe I am going.
I am getting so excited and trying to study for finals is no easy task when I know what is just around the corner.
Only two more finals to go though! Wish me luck!
We have so many [memories]
and I honestly believe we will always be friends so there are MANY more to come!
First off, lets get a good look at my AMAZING friends.
Publish Post
There were more people there but this is our little group.
So when the rest of them left we didn't think about the fact that some of us rode with them so we had Kar's tiny 5 person car, but 10 people left at the opera house. The math didn't add up for seats, so we did what any group of irresponsible college students would do. Two went in the trunk (Me being one of them) and piled the remaining 8 in the front of the car!
Tell me you don't just love these girls too! I want you all to meet them!
So these past few weeks we have started making Sunday dinner together.
It is so fun when all of us come together and try to cook.
mostly cuz we hardly ever have all the ingredients so we jsut use what we have.
(however Lou is sick this morning :/ )
Last night was pizza.
All we had was cheddar cheese, but it was still ok.
the chicken Alfredo didn't turn out the best, but we still ate it!
Taylor's Chinese companion wants Em to write him :) haha
and yes it does get tricky with that many people trying to help.
I can't believe Yesterday was my last Sunday down here!
This year has gone by SO SO SO fast!
After dinner Nat and I took our bishop and his counselors some treats.
Here is their picture, I know I've put it up before but it won't burt to put it up again.
I seriously love these guys!They are so fun and will just sit around and talk and laugh with us when we go visit.
I will miss them so much, but luckily I know where they live so I can go see them :)
Oh did I mention that
I MOVE TO HAWAII IN TWO WEEKS?!?!
I can't believe I am going.
I am getting so excited and trying to study for finals is no easy task when I know what is just around the corner.
Only two more finals to go though! Wish me luck!
2 comments:
Good luck in Hawaii Toree! All of you girls are so much fun. I love looking at how much fun you all are having there at the Dixie Red Sands!
Good luck toree! :) Sounds like you're on the path to success and happiness!
Post a Comment