1) I LOVE work!! The ladies in my cubicle are great and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! I start calling all on my own tomorrow, which makes me a little nervous but it will be good!
2) Taylor only has around 7 months left and he will be home!! Someone PLEASE tell me where the time has gone!?! I can't believe how fast time has gone, but I am SUPER ready for him to be home!
3) This weather has got my heart just loving life!! I love fall and the attitude it brings! I love the smells, colorful leaves, and just everything about it.
4) Have you ever wondered how much of your life you spend confused? Because I am pretty sure I spend about 75% of mine wondering what in the thunder is going on?!
5) So I find it most funny to tease PJ about how much he reads and tell hime how lame he is for reading the hunger games. That however that was before I started reading them. K now keep in mind I am not a big reader, but I LOVE them!! It kills me to put them down! and I swear if they don't end good I will be SO mad and will most likely cry.
Not much of a post but it will do right?! Now I will throw in some pictures for good measure!
Kar and I randomly went to egas, it was great and a much needed shopping spree!
However, we have to food and no money
2) Taylor only has around 7 months left and he will be home!! Someone PLEASE tell me where the time has gone!?! I can't believe how fast time has gone, but I am SUPER ready for him to be home!
3) This weather has got my heart just loving life!! I love fall and the attitude it brings! I love the smells, colorful leaves, and just everything about it.
4) Have you ever wondered how much of your life you spend confused? Because I am pretty sure I spend about 75% of mine wondering what in the thunder is going on?!
5) So I find it most funny to tease PJ about how much he reads and tell hime how lame he is for reading the hunger games. That however that was before I started reading them. K now keep in mind I am not a big reader, but I LOVE them!! It kills me to put them down! and I swear if they don't end good I will be SO mad and will most likely cry.
Not much of a post but it will do right?! Now I will throw in some pictures for good measure!
However, we have to food and no money
No comments:
Post a Comment