Wednesday, January 26, 2011

this, that, and the other!

I have not updated you lately about my AMAZING LIFE!
Well First things first! I got a fish!
His name is...
AZURE
I love him! I am the best fish mom ever! I even clean his tank once a week!
However, I did tell Lou I would put him in my mouth for 20 bucks!
(HA GROSS)
so, maybe I'm not the best mom after all.
Here is a picture of my little guy.
I feed him every morning, and even give the tank a kiss on occasion.
He is not even scared of me coming so close to the tank anymore.
Next bit of excitement!
I made it to testing for dental hygiene!
Cross your fingers that I get in!
Because lets be real, if I don't This will be me...
I will most likely throw a B*TCH fit!
I can't put my life on hold hold for another year.
Plus there is no way in HECK that I would ever even consider doing nursing.
I would settle for dental assisting before I did nursing!
No offense to you nurses, Its just not my thing.

Also I have an obsession with...
I LOVE EMILY!!
She is my pick!
and also....
Linds and I got this wilde hair to start watching Grey's starting with season one.
We are not even done with season two yet!
we have got to get with it or we won't finish before the summer is over!

Well life is so good! I can't even begin to tell you how much I am loving it!
I have the best friends in the world and there is never a dull moment in my life!
We have got on this kick of watching scary movies out on the state line in the back of Trum's truck. Yes It scares the wits out of me, but very worth it!

Plus I get to come home this weekend and see my family and my long lost Karlie!
I seriously miss that girl like crazy! I never realized how we spent every free moment together till she was gone! But she has to do what she has to do!
PEOPLE OF LOGAN LISTEN UP!!
You are so lucky to have her there!!
She is the greatest and THEE funnest girl you will ever meet!

well that's all for now! Love me!


3 comments:

Lindsey Grimes said...

Toree I love this, and I love you. PS I love all of our new obsessions with greys and the bachelor. Oh and I love how we can freak out about dental hygiene together. Oh man the life!!

Karlie said...

Toree! You are the best! I miss you so much! I am so excited to hang out with you this weekend we are going to have so much fun! I love that you guys are obsessed with greys! I started watching it again haha and I LOVE it I don't know why I ever stopped! Well see you soon! Love ya!

Zane and Cami said...

Toree!! Congrats on getting through the first of the DH application. I'm excited for you! It's a ride, that is for sure! Good luck with everything, You will rock it!