Thursday, September 8, 2011

Random this and thats

Well Taylor had to go to bed SUPER early to get up at 4:30 in the freakin AM! Miserable!
which leaves me with nothing to do for an hour or so... so I will jot down a few things on my mind..
~Well it turns out my camera is deader than a door nail and my charger has been misplaced, so that's not great!
~School is going well, studying takes up 90% of the time.. The other 10% is split between sleeping (probably the majority) eating, and spening time with Taylor. I feel bad for Taylor, I am such a nerdy pants and he is porbably wondering what he got himself into.. 2 years is all babe..
~ Speaking of Taylor, he is the best! He is so sweet and pretty darn good lookin! I am one lucky gal I tell ya. He puts up with a lot from me, and still loves me!
~ Got 100% on my first two test in the dental hygiene program! I bomb my quizzes in histology/embryology each week though. I hate, hate, double hate, ENTIRELY LOATH learning about cells! It is so stupid and puts me to sleep. I hated learning about them the first time and I STILL hate learning about them now. There is clearly a reason I pushed that mumbo jumbo outta my brain in the first place, its BORING! Also concerning tests and quizzes, I have three tests next week, and 3 quizzes.. BOOOOO SCHOOL!!!
~Next fun fact, the temple has been booked! December 17, 2011 St. George temple, I become Mrs. Evans, finally!
~The "rents" are coming down this weekend. I love when Ma and Pa come to visit...a good time is always had. Not to mention I had a small freak out last weekend because I was homesick. So I am happy they are coming.
~Today I did baptisms for the dead. Go ahead and ask me how many times I was baptized.. ok.. "Hey Toree, how many times were you baptized?"
Oh funny you should ask that.. 60!! apparently not very many people went today.. I was told I made 60 new friends! not to mention the 20 or so confirmations I did. so NBD, I made me a whole buncha friends today!
~Saw The Help... Loved it...
~Quick question.. How Do you get the banners at the top of your blog with pictures in them? they are so cute, but I am not the best on a computer.. is it hard?

Ok well that is all the fun facts I will bore you with today.. I will show you a few pictures of recent happenings thought....

Tim McGraw


Tim McGraw cont..


Vay and Chad's reception


Fiesta fun hitting golf balls...

Sunday school... ha...at least we were still being spiritual.. not just completely ditching...

2 comments:

Zane and Cami said...

Ohhhh boy, Histology and Embryology was seriously my worst class. Hated learning it, hating doing the reading assignments, and couldn't stand studying for it. Don't worry-you'll pull through!:) Just make lots of acronyms and you will do fine:)

ApRil & Heath said...

3 test a week?!?!? HOLY cow! thats pretty intense! Nice job on your test scores, that is awesome Tor! :)