and I'll be waking up as Mrs. Evans!
I ask Taylor all the time "when we held hands back in 8th grade did you ever think we would be getting married?" or "when you saw me for the first time when you got off your mission did you think you would marry me?"
Clearly I am in shock that I am so lucky to be marrying such an amazing person! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to not say goodbye every night! I also won't have to wait till 11 o'clock every night to see him! I'll get him first thing when I wake up, morning breath and all! I can't believe after 8 years I am finally getting what every little girl dreams of, My Happily ever after!
Taylor is so cute and I know he reads my blog, so babe I love you!! I can't wait to be sealed to you for time and all eternity! Thank you for putting up with me when I am the crazy fiance just crying over nothing. Thank you for holding onto me tight when I try to get away. Thank you for the cute notes I find in random places. Thank you for being willing to do anything for me! Thank you for bringing me lunch! Thank you for being my patient in clinic! Thank you for all the laughter you bring into my life! Thank you for making me a better person! Thank you for the great example you are. Thank you for giving me a chance when you got home!
I am the luckiest girl in the world!
xoxo, Toree

No comments:
Post a Comment