Friday, February 3, 2012

Still can't believe it

There are so many things in my life right now that boggle my mind!
First off I am in the dental hygiene program and working on patients!
It freaks me out like you would not believe!
I have to work on complete strangers because I have no family down here to work on.
good thing St. George is full of retired people that have nothing better to do!
(side note speaking of old people, literally 90% of the people in my ward are over the age of 85! I wish you could all see the cute lady who leads the music in Relief Society! She knows the words to literally every hymn and gets up there with her arms just a waving and sings with so much enthusiasm! its cute)

anywho back to school....
So while it is stressful as it is, we have to find patients that meet certain requirements! WTF?!
how the heck am I supposed to find these people?
But wanna know a secret?
good!
My mom is so sweet and is taking off pretty much a whole week of work just to come down and be my patient! I AM SO EXCITED! I don't think she realizes what she got herself into, but its too late now for her to back out because she has agreed to it and I would freak out if she bailed!

Next Item of business that boggles my mind
I'm married!
Wait? What? Married?
exactly the thoughts that run through my head still! granted its only been like a month and a half! But I love it! I love cuddling up to him every night and putting my freezing cold toes all wrapped up in his legs so he can warm them up! I love that as soon as my alarm goes off in the morning he gives me a kiss and rolls right back over and zonks out. I love! love! LOVE not saying goodbye at night! I even convinced him to get gym passes with me and some mornings we get up way earlier than either of us wanna be and go work out before class! He taught me to play Nazi zombies, which by the way is super fun and very addicting! Pretty much what I am getting at is that I am still head over heels in love and can't get enough of him!
Here are a few pics from out wedding day!




1 comment:

Lyndsi said...

Ha ha ha! I laughed out loud when you said STILL head over heels in love! :) Just wait...it goes by so fast!

Love you!